Saturday, October 03, 2009

Right/Left side of Brain…

I am back after quick hair cut: quick it was, as I wanted to comeback and to watch Pakistan playing against New Zealand in Semi Final. We have won the toss and elected to bat. Kamran Akmal has just smashed first boundary of the innings. I will give the latest score when I post this entry.

I was intrigued with an innocent discussion at X hair dresser (X - Please add your favourite's name). One of my friends had haircut; he has grey hair on his head. Right side was predominantly grey. Hey, I also have old folks in my company. We all started joking and it was going well until he said that he had been emotionally distressed. Emotional distress, and right side of brain; is this co-incidence or our life experiences affect us such a way that even grey hair on a particular side, say something about us.

Time to go guys, we have a slow start, latest score Pakistan 9/0 (4.0 ov).