Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nation of time wasters…


"Summer time will be over tomorrow, so please remember to change time at clocks", UK news channels were bombarding me with reminders and flashes. Why I would be bothered? I live in Kabirwala and the last worrying thing on my books is importance of time. We are nation of time wasters (i.e. back biters).

Hate me for saying this, walk around the town and you will agree with me. On cup of tea, I have seen nobles bleating on social stigma & sudden loss of values. You must think, people around me are legends with sensitivity for others. True to some extent, but on large, gossiping is their profession. They will tell you whose daughter is doing what, how someone's son has been recently released from jail, who is the most corrupt? They go on exposing others, but it's difficult to look into self…

No body likes it, and that's we need people to share it with us. Should we wish to develop, we will need to change our habits.