Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Necessary evils…

Social networking is necessary evil, its one of those things which you just want to have. How much important it is, this is secondary question. I have long list, if I am without them, it gets on my nerves. Insurance is on top of my list, you're unsure about probability of acceptance of your claim, but you buy this. Sometime ago, PIA refused to pay Travel insurance claim on some stupid grounds.

Mobile phone is another, I didn't remember to carry my cell and only realised when I reached office…I had mixed feelings, if someone calls me, urgency, emergency, oh my God. Somehow, I decided to continue with the work. I came home in the evening to find out that there was no call, no textJ my persona of busy bloke shattered, but at the same time, I learnt that I was not important at all. The life continues…

Face Book, Messengers, Plaxo, Linked in...We are always worried about connectivity and access to technology. With the advent of numerous platforms, we have lost a real touch: its genuine affections to humanity. In my case, I have totally ignored myself; many days have passed since I spent even a single moment with self…just think, may be you are in the same boat. Boats on Kabirwala, not possible I understandL