Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ansar Abbasi threats

Today’s “The News” carries a piece that Ansar Abbassi has been given life threats for exposing dark truths about politicians, judges and religious leaders…

Why he is doing this? What’s his objective? I have no answers…do we not already know about these dirty faces…we are familiar with this but thanks to him that I heard (read) few classic pieces

Wasi Zafar on phone was classic, he was law minister of this innocent nation who showed his best on Voice of America, Still not listened the conversation, leave this.

then...I was simply moved when I watched “Capital Talk” couple of months ago where Ansar Abbasi came with the proofs of allotment scam. The program had a JUI Senator who besides knowing the facts and seeing the proof was persistent on calling Maulana Fazalur Rehman a ‘Hazrat’. He was shamelessly denying the truth. I have never believed in so-called religious authority of likes of Maulana Diesel, yet I was shocked on “be ghairati” and determination of the maulvis to declare Ansar Abbasi agent of “Jewish” lobby.

Kabirwala has few followers of Maulana and everyone appreciated courage of the journalist and denounced acts of Maulana & his cronies.

Not to mention the case of Farah Dogar and
US Government’s efforts on inclusion of Hameed Gul in international terrorists list, I will not be surprised if it happens.

Failed State, Evil Politicians, and dying morality in Masses; this is how world sees us.

I have no high hopes that his stories will bring any big change except creating more troubles for him.

Should Ansar Abbassi stop exposing the dirt and darkness? The answer depends upon, what your moral and ethical values are? Decide yourself, I better go and meet my friendsJ