Monday, July 26, 2010

In the name of God, leave us alone and go!

Not a rebel, but I have got a brain in my head which makes me think and occasionally question few certainties. Corrupt as they are, many of them, believe that (God forbid) they are masters of the universe?

Tell me respected “monsters” of Kabirwala:

Why would you enforce religious values on us when you’re morally dishonest? Why would you talk about social justice, when you’re an icon of un-just? Why would you sermon on unity, when you preach hatred in private meetings? Why would you say good stuff on my face, when you are more likely to bite in my absence? Why would you close your doors and expect others to open their hearts for you? Why would you educate generosity of Hazrat Usman, when in personal lives you’re miserable bastards. Why would you mourn Imam Hussain A.S., when your daily acts shout about your allegiance to yazeed.

You vouch solidarity and your manners illustrate contradictory image.

Shame on your hypo crates of Kabirwala, I understand until you’re elders of this unfortunate town, the fate will remain same!

When will you leave us please? In the name of God, leave us alone and please go!